Hiring Organization / Company: Microsoft
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Reach - Microsoft's resources and scale empowers employees to utilize their skills for lasting impact.
- Freedom -Microsoft values every individual's talent and skillset and provides the freedom to explore and enhance them.
- Inspiration - Inspiration can be found through our Microsoft 365 products and how they can improve our customers' lives.
The Subsidiary Product Marketing Manager, Firstline Worker & Acquisitions (PMM) is accountable for the subsidiary revenue, scorecard and market share for their assigned products in the Subsidiary. The PMM is required to have a strong understanding of their product set, specifically at the 200-300 level, and a deep understanding of customer solutions and strategies. This role is seen as the voice of the products they represent within the subsidiary as well as the leader and the spokesperson for their product set. In addition, they must be able to articulate the local competitive landscape and develop local compete strategies and product differentiation by leveraging corporate and local research, partner insights and customer feedback. The PMM is responsible for leveraging customer needs, competitive knowledge and product expertise to drive the relevant business and marketing planning.
The Product Marketing Manager understands, orchestrates, and influences customer campaigns, marketing activities, and delivers product, solutions and customer campaign feedback to the business. An essential aspect of the role of the Product Marketing Manager is to align the content, timing and delivery of marketing messages and outreach to Microsoft's customers and partners. The PMM must develop strong partnerships across marketing, partner, services and sales to lead and execute the fiscal year priorities. All relevant marketing teams need to work together to create the most impactful marketing strategy and execution plan possible by customer segment, minimizing ad-hoc and unintegrated customer and partner outreach. In doing this, the PMM is an ambassador of the overall Product Brand and Microsoft CPE (Customer & Partner Experience).
Marketing Planning and Program/Campaign Execution (30%)
- Responsible for leading & orchestrating marketing plans supporting Microsoft 365 Frontline and new customer acquisitions.
Frontline: Leverage thought leadership and resources from Corp alongside a deep, outside-in understanding of your local market to accelerate and ensure successful Frontline selling motions.
Customer Acquisition: Engaging marketing resources, plans, activities and structuring sales orchestration to increase Microsoft 365 cloud penetration in the managed accounts and SMB segment.
- Actively engage cross Segments and cross Subsidiary in the One Microsoft orchestration (rationalized audience touches, coordinated offers, integrated marketing calendar, etc.)
- Plan and execute key Microsoft 365 Marketing moments and feature releases with guidance from Corp and track/report with standardized marketing tools, KPIs, and budget discipline.
- Create marketing plans and campaign investment decisions, including targeting, for product marketing-owned campaigns and activities, partner with segment/channel teams to prioritize investment decisions for non-product-marketing owned activities.
- Act as the voice of the field by ensuring timely updates/feedback to Corporate on product marketing and campaign execution in subsidiary.
Product Evangelism (30%)
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the product internally and externally to enthusiasts, influentials and pre-sales customer scenarios with Business Value Programs.
- Adjust differentiated value proposition and create compelling, localized product Bill of Materials (BOM) (To-Customer and To/Thru-Partner), and integrate with all subsidiary marketing activities.
- Plan and execute Field and Partner readiness with guidance from Corp.
- Drive seller usage of Business Value Programs and Microsoft 365 tools to bring high value scenarios to life.
- Develop local customer evidence partnering with field and partners.
Manage the Business Priorities and drive an all-green Microsoft 365 Scorecard (20%)
- Own and drive segment TLIs and scorecard metrics related to the Rhythm of the Business (ROB) and Correction of Errors.
- Develop local business management strategy - partner with segment to interpret market opportunity/risk and build appropriate Go-To-Market/COE.
- Determine key insights and asks to accelerate adoption of Microsoft 365, qualify inhibitors (with recommendations) to escalate to subsidiary LT and Corp.
- Participate in preparation for Quarterly review meeting and other Corp meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in quarterly connection meetings with Corp to support the local BG Lead.
Microsoft 365 Usage (20%)
- Collaborate with Usage PMM to enable connection between STU and FastTrack in local ROBs and surface help needed from FastTrack to land critical deals (ex: Usage, ECIF, DWR, Usage, etc.).
- Collaborate with Usage PMM to drive local readiness of the Land and Expand model and ensure clarity of R&Rs between field roles, partners, and FastTrack.
- Leverage local marketing funds for joint campaigns on Usage in SMC and Enterprise.
experiences required: education, key experiences, skills and knowledge:
- bachelor's degree (b.s./b.a.) or equivalent experience required, relevant fields of study include marketing, business, computer science and engineering.
- 10 years overall business experience of which 5 years related experience in product marketing, demand generation activities and scaling through partners.
skills & knowledge
- evangelist and subject matter expert for product (m365, front line worker)
- deep customer focus and understanding
- product marketing and demand generation marketing experience
- partner channel and building scale motions thru partners experience
- strong analytical skills
- excellent communicator
- experienced in core marketing communications functions
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you are going to have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and recurrently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important coaching, property, and programs for process seekers. These firms can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areaought to discover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform neatly all through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.