Hiring Organization / Company: Mandarin Oriental
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- To support the implementation and on-going use of safety and fire prevention strategies for the site.
- The design, implementation and on-going practice of a team development programme.
- To establish and maintain positive communication networks between the Hotel and Local Authorities to manage highly sensitive information.
- To lead all investigations and crime prevention initiatives.
- To ensure that all physical security systems are working optimally at all times, and are used in an efficient and productive manner.
- Ensure all patrolling, inspection and escort duties are monitored and performed to a high standard and in accordance with contractual requirements with service providers.
- Interprets security laws, regulations, and contract requirements; directs subordinates in enforcing compliance; and maintains relationships with law enforcement, regulatory agencies, and other issuers of security requirement.
- Oversees security incident response planning and investigation of breaches; assists with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches.
- Be a leader in the risk management requirements of the hotel. Ensure risk assessments are done by each department and are accurately recorded with relevant control measures which are documented into policies
- Ensure that all departments regularly review risk assessments and changes are trained to all staff and accurate training records
- Disciplined, detail orientated, rules focused
- High energy, positive, enthusiastic
- Mature, outgoing
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of Security Management experience, preferably in a luxury hotel or environment.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Region.
- Hotel pre-opening experience preferred.
Advertised: 11 Sep 2021 Arab Standard Time
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Usually, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an out of this world and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide essential training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. Those firms can be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms for your areamust discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly right through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.