Hiring Organization / Company: Minor Hotels
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- To handle all applications software used at the property such as Opera, Micros, Sun System and Material Control.
- To identify & propose solutions for upgrading needs for both hardware and software application in line with the DIRS present and future business needs.
- To ensure adequate back-up procedures are present to protect both hardware and software applications from system failures or loss of data.
- To ensure User Support is well defined and executed to meet the highest standards of service to all concerned parties.
- To conduct related training to employees as necessary.
- Assist the Corporate Office IT Department with the preparation of strategic plans and budget related duties.
- Serve as a primary contact for all servicing of Web Applications and Systems
- Maintain, develop and upgrade the Intranet Portal as well as handling users' requests
- Implement all the hotel requests that is related to Exchange Server, in line with Tivoli and Oaks guidelines for email and internet
- Administer DIRS active directory and other related applications and operating systems
- Monitor the performance of all Corporate Web Systems and applications and maintain a log of performance reports, error and integrity check reports, system malfunctions and solutions
- Establish documentations and develop standards related to his / her duties.
- Control all users IDs, passwords, Users group rights and utilities of all corporate web applications
- Complete and distribute a monthly activities report to Corporate Director of Information Technology.
- Ensure that proper back-up procedures for corporate servers and applications are implemented, documented and stored
- Ensure confidentiality about the information released to users as part of their job function as the systems contain valuable and proprietary information
- Co-ordinate and initiate orders for maintenance of IT software and hardware carried out by Head Office Support Staff or contractors.
- Responsible for supporting all hardware and software problems reported, documenting problems and solutions as required.
- Ensure compliance with established procedures, systems security, availability, internal controls and organization standards.
- To support the daily operations of information technology and telecommunications.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge and records of all system changes, updates, enhancements
- Ensure internet service is provided effectively
- Ensure all hotel-based systems (software / hardware) are appropriately secured.
- Log and track all software licenses to ensure legal compliance.
- Coordinate service and maintenance of computer hardware and peripherals, printers, photocopiers, facsimiles and data services.
- Oversee troubleshooting, systems backups; archiving and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Troubleshoot/repair/resolve technical problems/issues related to computer hardware/software/LAN and WAN/internet.
- Provide network communications support and technical guidance.
- Graduate from work-related School/University
- Preferable prerequisite is four years experience in hotel business.
- Deep knowledge in computer: Hardware, Software, Data Base, and Networking.
- Well experienced in systems design, analysis and project implementation, central reservation system, back office modules and interfaces.
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you will have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you recognize where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide very important coaching, assets, and techniques for job seekers. Those companies will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Internet test for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting process for the people who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.