Hiring Organization / Company: Mandarin Oriental
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Under direction of the Director of IT&T cover off all aspects of development, support and maintenance of the core IT network and infrastructure, utilizing the below technical skills
- Manage all incoming IT support calls in the call logging system and direct to the necessary support queue or distribute to other departments as necessary
- Be a central resource for desktop software distribution for Admin networks and support for Guest network
- Liaise with the Operational Teams to provide hardware and software resources
- MOHG Code of Conduct requires that all business activities and business decisions comply with the general law, and with all rules, regulations and other requirements
- It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities.
- On The Job trainers and trainings.
- Group Training Technique trainers and trainings.
- Update and maintain a complete Training Matrix for your department.
- Update and maintain Job Description and Job Specification Matrix your department.
- Specific Degree or Diploma in IT or computer science
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
- Technical related experience
- Pre-opening hotel experience is a plus
- Proven experience as IT assistant or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Excellent level of English, 2nd language an advantage
Advertised: 09 Sep 2021 Arab Standard Time
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical coaching, belongings, and methods for process seekers. These firms will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top objective for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out well throughout their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money whilst money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.